1. They are stopping people from giving blood to protestors who are bleeding out
2. They are forcing doctors not to report number of deaths and injuries
3. They have hit people with real steel bullets instead of rubber one’s
4. They are sending severely injured people home without giving them proper treatment
Id like for you guys to understand that this isnt the first of police brutality in Pakistan,this is only the first time people started giving a shit.
protests in the main cities of pakistan have started. its not just islamabad anymore. people from all around my country are rising to do something and since I’m not able to be there, its my job to not let their lives and efforts go unnoticed. spread the word. pray for these people. donate.
This is still going on. Police DSPs and SSPs are resigning because of the atrocities that are being asked to commit. Please keep spreading the world!!!!!
See that smoke in the left corner? That’s tear gas.Right over my house and I live probably a km or two from where all this is happening.This gives you an idea of how much tear gas they’re using.
As of right now protesters are clashing with police in Pakistan after a peaceful demonstration. Children, women, and people of old age are being wounded with rubber and real bullets, due to military intervention on behalf of Nawaz Sharif. Please reblog this and spread awareness of the massacre in Islamabad
Some important links:
- the opposition forces who led the protests
- live coverage of the clashes
- more live coverage and commentary on the nature of these protests
- more can be found on my /tagged/pakistan or my blog in general rn
It saddens me that when it came to Ferguson, everyone and I mean EVERYONE from different nationalities and walks of life was aware of the situation, spreading awareness and defending the protestors but barely anyone knows about Pakistan.
The Pakistani protestors right now are risking their life…
listen i don’t give a fuck if you won’t talk about the daily honor killings acid attacks and bombings but when the people are finally taking action and are being attacked by the authorities it’s time for y’all to get off your asses and talk about it my goddamn family is in those streets and their lives are IMPORTANT
Women, men, children, the elderly, no one is safe under Nawaz Sharif’s government.
The Pakistani police are using rubber bullets and tear gas shells against peaceful protesters in Islamabad
Police brutality will not stop peaceful change. The joint PTI and PAT revolutionaries will continue to march towards the PM’s house to demand his resignation.
Join the revolution. Support change
We all stood together for Syria
We all stood together for Ukraine
We all stood together for Gaza
We all stood together for Ferguson
It’s time we stand together for Pakistan, and spread what’s happening there like wildfire. Don’t let people forget that the citizens of Pakistan are so much more than what we’re portrayed as in the negative light. Make sure everyone KNOWS what the Pakistani protestors are doing right now and the cause they’re fighting for.
Here is what is going on in Pakistan right now:
- The Pakistani military was already standing by during a protest against Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, because they believe the election last year which put him in power was rigged.
- Police have fired teargas and rubber bullets and real bullets on peaceful protestors.
- At least 264 people are injured.